Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beatboxing

I've always been a big fan of beatboxing. I would never ever try to do it myself though. I would fail so hard. So here are some other actually talented people.

What I find really impressive most of the time is when the beatboxers go beyond just making beat-noises and actually make

These guys are CRAZY. The trumpet sound that the Australian guy on the right makes is REALLY impressive.




His english is cute and his beatboxing is really impressive. I love the whistle and the little tune at 1:32. :D



I am almost mostly impressed just because she's a girl. Beatboxing is such a men's-thing-only, so this is really refreshing.


I think this is definitely one of my favorite YouTube videos ever. It's so creative and original and awesome. See more of the beautiful Beardyman here. This is just one video of, like, hundreds of amazing talent.


Suggested by my only reader and follower, the lovely Rachel. This just goes to show how awesome the flute can be. Especially paired with beatboxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment