Friday, August 6, 2010

Ignoring my load of fans...

So I have decided to go ahead and begin the blog anyway. I have lots to say at this point and if it turns out I do not have the discipline to complete this, I will revert to simply copy pasta-ing on Tumblr. Not that I don't love Tumblr. 


So what I'm thinking of doing for this is to do what I normally do and lurk around WeHeartIt, FFFFOUND, BOOOOOOOO(???), Tumblr, art blogs, food blogs, etc and repost things, but instead of just putting the link and the image, I want to actually say something about it. My plan is to find a picture/video and then discuss/post related things and be awesome.


So happy trails and hopefully more than my three real-life friends (Ian, Aya and Rachel: I love you) will actually see this. Let the games begin. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment