Saturday, August 14, 2010

moar tattoos

Because I think they should be shared.

This is a fantastic book.
fuckyeahtattoos:

cover art from “still life with woodpecker” by tom robbinssubmitted by mooglikerogue (lacey) 

looks delicious
 butterfat78





beats emo bones to hell. :)
via www.geekologie.com

  (by ⊿)

fuckyeahtattoos:


The zodiac done by Chu at Mothers in Covington, KY.
http://alaterparade.tumblr.com
I want this girl's hair and her nose ring. She just seems like a neat kid. :)


via 30.media.tumblr.com

fuckyeahtattoos:

…my arms, they have no meaning as such, they are just there to remind me that i should never have to cover them.

fuckyeahtattoos:

Prodigy … Always outnumbered never outgunned …

i love how painterly this one is
via fuckyeah!tattoos

via We Heart It

If you're still reading, leave a comment on what you think I should post. :) I like challenges.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the fifth one the most. I think that you should get some across the back tattoos, or full body themed tattoos. Those would both be awesome.

christine madsen said...

I'll start collecting some. :)

Post a Comment